So the regional competition was today here in Walla Walla. The problem that they needed to solve was called the Pet Project.
Problem 1: Pet Project
Divisions I, II, & III
The problem is to design, build, and run three vehicles that will deliver parts to an Assembly Area. The team will create a signal that lets the audience know which vehicle is about to travel and deliver a part. The parts will be assembled into a pet animal. Once assembly is completed, the animal will perform a trick. The theme of the presentation must include the delivery of the parts, the assembly, and the pet animal.
Cost limit: $145 USD.
Wren is working on editing a video and we will post it on youtube and share it with family and friends when it is finished. The team did a great job working together to solve this problem. Great work team!
I used Odyssey of the Mind problems when I worked with "gifted" students in Potter Valley.
ReplyDeleteJake was on a team in High school. Great stuff!